The Contents of this blog is licensed for
Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported
© Santosh Subramanian

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Luxury and Tradition - Hand in Hand

Luxury & Tradition - Hand in hand. This had been the motto of tourism in Kerala. Kerala is a small state on the south-west tip of the Indian Sub-continent, laid with lush greenery, lagoons and backwaters which earned the title of "God's own Country" to this state. And it happens to me my home town too...

This photo is an ancestral kerala house converted into a resort awaiting tourists near the backwaters. Taken by my nephew using a Nikon D50 during August 2006, this is one of my favourite photographs

0 comments:

© Santosh Subramanian – Some rights reserved - Under Creative Commons

Social Network

I also blog at
---> Paadamudra

Find me on
---> Facebook
---> LinkedIn

Recent guests from...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP