The Contents of this blog is licensed for
Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported
© Santosh Subramanian

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Anticipation

I recently subscribed to the Digital Photography school blog & was fascinated by the different techniques that they have shared there. They have this assignments for the week where they expose us to the different settings & methods to create wonders using your camera.

This one was taken as a black & white with an ISO setting of 1600 in the twilight to introduce a certain level of grain in the photo.

Anticipation - For a better tomorrow!

Shutter Speed: 1/10 Sec
Aperture: f/22

3 comments:

Anonymous April 13, 2008 at 5:15 AM  

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Santosh April 27, 2008 at 7:56 PM  

@Monitor de LCD:

Thank you for stopping by. I did visit your site & I am sorry that I could not understand anything because I dont speak that language.

My apologies...

Usha April 28, 2009 at 10:34 AM  

Anticipation...Very apt title..but Depressing :(
You did create the desired effect though! :)..Way to go!

© Santosh Subramanian – Some rights reserved - Under Creative Commons

Social Network

I also blog at
---> Paadamudra

Find me on
---> Facebook
---> LinkedIn

Recent guests from...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP