The Contents of this blog is licensed for
Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported
© Santosh Subramanian

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Sunset at Baga Beach


This photograph was taken during a summer evening in 2003 at the Baga beach, North Goa. We were out for a holiday and I had this Samsung Fino 800 camera with me. I was experimenting with the lighting and I discovered the fact that photos taken in natural light, sans flash were the best. This is one among the best photographs that I had taken using an auto focus camera

© Santosh Subramanian – Some rights reserved - Under Creative Commons

Social Network

I also blog at
---> Paadamudra

Find me on
---> Facebook
---> LinkedIn

Recent guests from...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP