The Contents of this blog is licensed for
Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported
© Santosh Subramanian

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Knowledge, Love & the Eternal Bonding


This is not my original idea of a still life; but a very powerful representation of the fraternity of knowledge, love and eternal bonding. I happened to see a very similar photo somewhere else, and more than the perfection of the photograph, what caught my attention was the powerful message that this depiction sends out.

I recreated the still-life at home on the thurday evening (31st January 2008), shot it with my Nikon D50; The tablelamp provided the lighting.
Exposure: 1/100th of a second
Aperture: f/5.6

3 comments:

Aweng Moral - Basco May 29, 2008 at 10:57 PM  

Beautiful... really symbolic. The heart-shadow was a really nice touch.

:)

Santosh May 30, 2008 at 6:12 PM  

@Aweng Moral Basco;
Thank you for stopping by.
Yeah. It is a very powerful representation of the fraternity of knowledge, love & bonding!

It is not my original idea though.. :)

Usha December 10, 2008 at 4:25 AM  

Intriguing

© Santosh Subramanian – Some rights reserved - Under Creative Commons

Social Network

I also blog at
---> Paadamudra

Find me on
---> Facebook
---> LinkedIn

Recent guests from...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP