The Contents of this blog is licensed for
Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported
© Santosh Subramanian

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Spin Wheel - A Nostalgia!


I made this traditional spin wheel which turns with a ticking sound using a machchinga (A coconut that is not mature) & sticks taken out of the coconut-palm leaves. These used to be the typical toys that we had, as children, during my childhood days.

And it was my turn to make one for my kiddo when we went home for a vacation during June 2008. She was amazed by the spin wheel & played with it until it gave away by itself. Photo taken on 15th June 8PM, using Sandeep's Nikon D40x, a whopping 30 sec exposure and an f-stop of f/5.3

* - Text in italics is malayalam

1 comments:

Usha April 28, 2009 at 10:28 AM  

I somehow feel nostalgic about this photo.Really nice

© Santosh Subramanian – Some rights reserved - Under Creative Commons

Social Network

I also blog at
---> Paadamudra

Find me on
---> Facebook
---> LinkedIn

Recent guests from...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP