The Contents of this blog is licensed for
Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported
© Santosh Subramanian

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Light up the sky!


It had been some time now since I took out & dusted my camera and clicked a few pictures. This one is an old one from my collection that I clicked at the Madison fair in October 2007.
Sometimes I get into a lazy bubble where I dont feel interested in anything - mostly caused by heavy work load at office or some thing like that. It would be really difficult for me to break that shell and get active again... many a time, even after the work load goes down, I continue to be in the lazy mood...
This one was clicked using my Nikon D50, exposure 1/30th of a sec, Aperture f/4.5
I liked the pitch black background with the fireworks fore ground lighting up the sky!

0 comments:

© Santosh Subramanian – Some rights reserved - Under Creative Commons

Social Network

I also blog at
---> Paadamudra

Find me on
---> Facebook
---> LinkedIn

Recent guests from...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP