The Contents of this blog is licensed for
Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported
© Santosh Subramanian

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hurdles!





This photo was taken on Jan 17th 2009 right outside my house. While I clicked the photo, I just wanted to find a constrasting background to highlight the ice formation; but now my mind has worked out a little more symbolism for this photograph -

The path to progressive future and the biggest hurdle to that - the political fraternity, sharp as a knife, enough to kill people, but formed using simple water - if not for the right environment, it is just "nothing" - very similar to our governing fraternity - And the most important, lies down as the hurdle to development instead of facilitating.
Taken using a Quantaray 70-300mm telephoto lens mounted on my Nikon D50 body.
Shutter: 1/640 of a sec
Aperture:F/4.8
Focal lengh: 165mm
Exposure: Manual

© Santosh Subramanian – Some rights reserved - Under Creative Commons

Social Network

I also blog at
---> Paadamudra

Find me on
---> Facebook
---> LinkedIn

Recent guests from...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP