The Contents of this blog is licensed for
Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported
© Santosh Subramanian

Friday, March 20, 2009

The Convent Station



The Convent Station of New Jersey Transit (Rail).

This is where we (I & Amiya) drop my significant half in the morning, every day to catch the train to New York City. I had some personal work in the City today and since I knew I would have a lot of time after that, I decided to carry my camera. The weather was pretty colder than expected so, my big planning of photography did not work out, instead, I got a few snaps like this one... more to follow...

Taken on 20th March morning at 8AM using a Quantaray 70-300mm telephoto lens mounted on my Nikon D50 body.

Aperture:F/4
Shutter: 1/100 of a second
Exposure: Manual
Focal Length: 70 mm

0 comments:

© Santosh Subramanian – Some rights reserved - Under Creative Commons

Social Network

I also blog at
---> Paadamudra

Find me on
---> Facebook
---> LinkedIn

Recent guests from...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP