The Contents of this blog is licensed for
Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported
© Santosh Subramanian

Friday, July 3, 2009

Sea Shells at the Sea Shore!




Sea Shells at the Sea Shore!
My kiddo picking up sea shells from the beach to present to her friends as a memento of her vacation. I particularly liked the lighting and the color of this photograph - her blue dress complementing the blue sea.

Taken at the Clear Water Beach at Florida on 9th May 2009 using the Nikkor 18-55 standard lens mounted on Nikon D50

Aperture: f/10
Shutter: 1/400 sec
Focal: 18 mm


2 comments:

SP July 23, 2009 at 12:45 PM  

I think I didnt tell you yet.. loved this foto... the blue sky, water and the blue dress... go together so well!!. beautiful...

Santosh July 28, 2009 at 5:00 PM  

Thank you!!
Some fond memories from our Florida Trip

© Santosh Subramanian – Some rights reserved - Under Creative Commons

Social Network

I also blog at
---> Paadamudra

Find me on
---> Facebook
---> LinkedIn

Recent guests from...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP