The Contents of this blog is licensed for
Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported
© Santosh Subramanian

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Green is the color

This photo was taken during a weekend trip to my home town, Nellaya. We decided to drive down this time from Bangalore through Mysore, Mudumalai, Vazhikadavu, Nilambur & Perinthalmanna. The weather was amazing, surprisingly roads were very good & neat; recently tarred; and an enjoyable experience overall.

We stopped in the Nilambur forest for some stretching and this bamboo grove caught my attention. The greenery was very soothing for the eyes and my camera captured the green as it is...

Wonderful shot - Taken at 11AM on 25th May 2007

0 comments:

© Santosh Subramanian – Some rights reserved - Under Creative Commons

Social Network

I also blog at
---> Paadamudra

Find me on
---> Facebook
---> LinkedIn

Recent guests from...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP