The Contents of this blog is licensed for
Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported
© Santosh Subramanian

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Poor souls for some display

I was on this weekend trip to Bannnerghatta National park with my daughter so that I could show her some of our brothers in the wild. We opted for a Lion & Tiger Safari to have a look at them in their natural surroundings. And I was in for a rude shock when the safari started. All they have was poor caged souls with a provision of driving through the cages. The only saving grace was that the cages were huge to the size of a few acres. And what kind of "Safari" is that? I felt so sorry and sad for these poor souls who are caged in their so called "Natural Environment". Extent to which people go to make a quick buck.

0 comments:

© Santosh Subramanian – Some rights reserved - Under Creative Commons

Social Network

I also blog at
---> Paadamudra

Find me on
---> Facebook
---> LinkedIn

Recent guests from...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP