The Contents of this blog is licensed for
Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported
© Santosh Subramanian

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Little toes

I have started wondering whether I am running out of ideas; having a small baby at home and an age old car prevents me from going on long drives and I am sick of clicking in and around my house, though it is on the outskirts! We returned home yesterday to find that the power lines have snapped and it is going to be a dark night, that too on amavasi (new moon day). The backup light was on, my kiddo had thrown down her shoes and this is the outcome of an experiment with light. Taken on 16 May 2007, an evening without electricity!

0 comments:

© Santosh Subramanian – Some rights reserved - Under Creative Commons

Social Network

I also blog at
---> Paadamudra

Find me on
---> Facebook
---> LinkedIn

Recent guests from...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP